1. When do you feel your best?
After a workout.
2. You usually walk, drive or use public transit?
Drive. Toyota RAV4. Bought it brand new in 2001 thinking I’d soon need something big enough to fit a young family. I was a little premature on that one LOL
3. When people speak to you, you…..
4. When relaxing, you sit with….
The bathroom fan on?
5. When something really amuses you, you react with….
Laughter and excitement that could rival a teenage girl
(ed. note: this is so true)
6. When you go to a party or social gathering you…
Hang in the kitchen with a Corona. The kitchen in the social epicenter of a party!
7. You’re working very hard, concentrating hard, and you’re interrupted. Do you..
Finally get back to work after 30 minutes or more of distraction … unless the Ritalin’s kicked in
8. What colour do you like most?
Car – Silver
Hair and eye color on a woman – Brown
Sports team – Red (Go Sens Go!)
Dress – black
Food – What color would cheeseburger be? I can has cheeseburger?
9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you lie:
On my back. I can’t sleep on my front or side because my arms will fall asleep. Its amusing at first because you can’t feel or move them … but then the pins and needles kick in. That sucksssss!
10. You often dream that you are:
Being chased and stung by a swarm of bees that turn into little electric fuzzballs that shock me. The fuzzballs look like a dandelion when it’s a fluffy seed weed. Weird, I know.
11.How far ahead have you planned your life?
I used to have my life planned out waaaay in advance. When I was 20 I wanted to be married by 23, kids by 26. I’m 31 now. Needless to say I don’t plan things out so much anymore … when you do you have to keep changing your goals/dates. I DO however have a few important dates I’m anticipating. 2021 my first house will be paid off … 2023 my second house will be paid off. When I was 24 I had my palm read and the reader told me I’d own 2 houses by age 45. (I couldn’t let her be wrong could I?)
12. You had plans with a friend, and they cancelled on you, what would you do?
Make new plans. Why get upset? Things happen. Life’s too short to sweat the petty things … instead, pet the sweaty things! Hi-yo! LOL
13. From this list below, choose your favorite game.
***Truth or Dare***
14. When you’ve had a long day, what do you do to relax?
Grab a beer, curl up on the couch and watch TV.
15. You’re driving around with a group of friends and have gotten lost in a neighborhood you’ve never been to before. What do you do?
Ask directions. Not all men are idiots LOL
16. You’re at a park and see a little kid fall and start crying, but her parents didn’t see. What do you do?
Help find her parents.
17. Do you have lots of friends?
Facebook or real? LOL Yes to both
18. You think a date went well if.
There’s a second date.
19.Describe your bedroom?
Clean. I’m a neat freak. I have a queen size bed with a pillow top mattress. I love my bed. It’s so soft you sink into it.
20. What types of movies do you prefer?
I like all movies … unless it stars Mike Myers … and lately Adam Sandler’s movies have been crap. I guess it all depends on what type of mood I’m in. I enjoy everything from dramas to suspense, action to adventure. Of course, I AM a sucker for romantic comedies. Anything with Drew Barrymore, Julia Roberts or Isla Fisher in it and I’m good to go!
23. If you knew that tomorrow you were going to die, how would you spend the last day of your life?
With family and friends. I’d let them know how much they mean to me. Appreciate what you’ve got because it could all be gone tomorrow